Sunday, October 2, 2011

Crew's "UTE" party!

Crew celebrated his first birthday in September and what a better theme for crew then a utah utes party! Goooo utes!!!! It was the day before the rival U vs Y game. So we were pumped! And we are happy to report that at least that game had a happy ending for us!

The birthday boy himself!

My cute little ute!

Kennady Grandma Crew and Ashley...lookin' good!

This Hannah baby is an active chick! She loves her cousins.....she comes from a house divided so no red or blue for her tonight!!

Is she not the cutest?! Look at her orange nose! Must love her sweet potatoes!

All the cousins....I love getting these pictures. And trust me if you were a fly on the wall you would be very entertained and might need some earplugs!! And yes Jack is in the picture!!



I had to add this one because Hannah had had enough!! She was thinking I am not a UTE, I am not a Ute!!! Gage said something like I am holding Hannah and she has one grumpy face!

I these two beauties become good friends! It is fun to see them start to interact with each other!

Crew clapping as we sing to him!

No "house divided" here! We are a full on Utah family!

It is tradition on the first birthday to let the birthday child dig into there cake! This requires stripping down to a diaper.  Usually the rest of the cousins and on occasion an uncle, follow suit and we end up with a bunch of naked family members!


Happy Birthday Crew!!!!!!!! We love you!!!

1 comment:

Ashley W. said...

It was a fun party! Thanks for posting the cute pictures.