For our 10 year anniversary we went to San Diego, our first trip alone since we've had kids! Crazy I know, but you know me....I am so anxious about leaving my kids. Not only for my kids sake, or my sake, but also for the babysitters sake!! I would like to thank all that made this trip possible...my sister-in laws mother in-law for letting us stay at her home, Grandma and Grandpa Decker for driving all the way up from California to babysit, Lacey and Jordan for babysitting and Ashley and Bradley for babysitting! It takes a village!!! The kids did great!!! They got to go to the fire station, wheeler farm, fly kites, go to baseball games,and for ice cream! Lucky kids! I must say I did great too, I missed them, but it was nice to have a break for a few days!!
We hit the gym, pool and beach everyday. We went shopping and to the spa!! It was nice break!
No comments:
Post a Comment