Here we are decorating Gingerbread men
Letters to Santa
Gavin has been going to the potty all by himself here and there, so I bought him some underwear....the next time I saw him he had two pairs on his butt and one on his head!
Christmas dress up clothes
Checking out the lights at Thanksgiving Point in the warmth of the car!
Ice sculptures at Thanksgiving Point
Reindeer at Thanksgiving Point
Watching Santa vs the Snowman
The Elves at Gardner Village
4 comments:
No idea how you do it all! We did the gingerbread house last night. We've driven around the neighborhood looking at lights, and that is about it! Way to go!
Wow, I wish I had that much energy!! Fun pictures!!
I was such a bad mother. I didn't do all that you do with you children with my own!! You are such a good mom!!
you always have so much fun!
Post a Comment