Gavin has eaten candy for breakfast, lunch and dinner since Halloween
We had a great Halloween!! Gavin had so much fun saying Happy Halloween at each house! It was a perfect year trick or treating with the kids!
We went to Grandma's house for dinner and trick or treating with cousins
Parkers loot:
She can't be sad if there is candy involved!!
The loot
First house!!
o
The trick or treating crew
Gage and Caleb
Kennady soooo happy to have candy!
We carved pumpkins
We went to the halloween carnival at the church:
Here is Gage and Gavin drinking hot chocolate
Gage, Jeff and Gavin on the hay ride
Gage and Gavin playing fishing pond
Gage, Colton and Gavin making spiders
Colton and Gage
Gavin, Gage and Kennady ready for the party
l
Gage has a costume parade at school!
Kennady gets her two bottom teeth!
We had miscommunication!! Mom said: Gage stop playing with the vacuum, take your clothes off and get in the tub! Gage interprets: take my clothes off and vacuum.
Gage finished soccer for the season!
We celebrated cousin Parkers birthday!
3 comments:
Fun pictures! Wish I could vaccum with my clothes off!!
Darling pictures! I want our family to all be the Incredibles one year while we all fit the part:) I love the picture of the bare bum vaccuming. It made my day.
Gage has the right idea! I used to dread candy season, everyone is just a little more hyper! The kids were cute!
Post a Comment