I like to take the kids to Engh flower patch in the fall. At this pumpkin patch I make them wear their costumes, and they don't always want to! But this year they wanted to, they were willing to stop playing for a second and let me take a picture or two....everything was going unusually great for picture taking....until, Kennady fell off a haystack right onto her forhead and recieved a rather LARGE goose egg. Fun time was over!! I am glad I got some pictures before that happened! In fact I have so many of Kennady that I liked that I couldn't choose which one to post, so I posted several!!
4 comments:
I hope when I have kids some day they are as cute as Kennady.
You have such precious children! Those pictures are all just priceless.
The kids are so adorable! I wish I could see them more often. Kennady is getting so big. They grow so fast.
so cute!!! :)
Post a Comment