Tuesday, August 11, 2009

hallelujah!!!

Kindergarten has begun!!!! I never thought I would say that!! I thought I might shed a tear or two!!! But I was thrilled for Gage to start school!! He is smart, he is ready, I am ready!! He loves school, in fact, he says he wishes school was longer! He has been acting out so terribly this summer that I couldn't be happier for him to go!! I am so proud of him!! He even gets to ride the bus and he loves it!~

Gage getting on the bus!!

s
First day of kindergarten!!

Kennady how do you feel about Gage going to Kindergarten?:)




4 comments:

Chad and Kelly said...

Gage looks so cute getting on the bus. I know how you feel, I am counting down the days until Abby finally starts. I am just catching up on the blogs and I thought I would tell you that your earlier post just made me cry. I love your honesty. I agree that we only put the best things on our blog and I think that is because for just a minute you can pretend like everything is perfect, and sometimes when you look back, they are the only things that you really remember and all of the bad just seems to disapear. I think maybe I am in denial sometimes, but I want you to know that you are definitely not the only one who feels that way. Some times its hard to find something good out of your day, but evern if it is small. . .hold on to it:)
Love Ya

Chad and Kelly said...

Gage looks so cute getting on the bus. I know how you feel, I am counting down the days until Abby finally starts. I am just catching up on the blogs and I thought I would tell you that your earlier post just made me cry. I love your honesty. I agree that we only put the best things on our blog and I think that is because for just a minute you can pretend like everything is perfect, and sometimes when you look back, they are the only things that you really remember and all of the bad just seems to disapear. I think maybe I am in denial sometimes, but I want you to know that you are definitely not the only one who feels that way. Some times its hard to find something good out of your day, but evern if it is small. . .hold on to it:)
Love Ya

Paula said...

Not so long ago I put Seth on his first Kindergarton bus. Well 17 years doesn't seem that long ago. I am sure Gage is loving his school. And I am sure you are loving the break. I sure did every time another kid ventured into the educational system. Yeah!

Cheryl -N- Kids said...

congratulations on having one in school. It is great to have that little bit of break. But don't let him grow up to fast. Those young years are so precious