This is the neighborhood breakfast and bike parade:
The 24th of July:
Started with a hike
decorated cookies
lunch at McDonalds
playing in the sprinklers
BBQ
and
Fireworks
Family watching fireworks
Parker and Gavin catching potato bugs
The kids decorating cookies
Bear Lake:
SWIM time
Brooke
Grandpa and Kennady
Last year I had to ride with the kids on the tube, this year I got to fear for my life on the tube... no pics of me on tube, but I love the fear on Lacy's face in this pic....it is hillarious to hear her scream the whole time...I almost peeed my pants!!!
Tyler and Bradley on the tube...they talked too much smack before their ride....not smart
Brooke and Jackson first time at Bear Lake
Swimming:
We decided to go later at night so we coulde take Kennady and not worry about sunburns. She loved it!
This is how I found Gavin one day, minus the snow boots that he took off before I was able to take a picture!
Kennady:
My happy, beautiful girl
Swimming at the lake by our house with Jeff's family when they were in town
Gage and Kennady
I hope August is just as fun, even though Gage starts the big K next week!!!
1 comment:
Looks like you are all having a great summer. Good luck with the Kindergarten scene.
Post a Comment