Tuesday, January 20, 2009

We have progress!!!

We have made some progress in getting ready for this baby, I am not at the point where I can say "Bring it on". But I am not at the point where I would freak out if the baby came. At least now she has a bed set up and some diapers and an outfit or two is washed.
We finally moved the boys in the same room over the weekend. What a JOY that has been!!!:) We have finally gotten them to sleep around 11:30 each night! I think last night was a record of 10:30. I even found them both asleep in the bottom bunk one night! What was the point of the bunk beds?! They think the bunk beds are jungle gyms and someone is going to kill themselves! Gavin has pushed Gage off the top bunk and thought it was hilarious! Gavin will point to his crib and say, "me, night, night". I say no it is now baby's night, night. Then he will say "oh, bebe night, night". He has no clue what is in store for him.
Well the baby's room is all painted except for the moldings and the beds are up. It is not decorated yet, but that is not crucial. I am just so used to being ready months in advance for these babies that it is out of character to not be completely ready for this one! I do know where I got my ability to worry way too much (MOM) Why didn't I get her figure or her ability to clean?
Here are a few pictures of the last couple of months:
One day I found Gavin in just a diaper and snow boots! He loves to take his clothes off ( I believe he go that from one of his parents, but I won't say who)

Here they are watching TV without any clothes on......again...we have had a hard time getting dressed at our house lately.


Gavin has to have his picture taken if the camera is out

Baby's room at this point

The bunk beds, how in the world to you make the beds on these things?!

4 comments:

Wildingkids said...

I love your kids rooms! It's ssooo much fun to have a girl! I have to admit they are sooo much easier to spoil!

How are you feeling?

Robyn "Granma" Curtis said...

looks really good! now we just need the baby lets see whats her name? If you want I'll bring my carpet cleaner on Friday and see if I can clean your carpets. Fifteen days and counting. Can't help but be excited about another BABY GIRL!

Derek and Jannette said...

The rooms turned out really cute. I can't believe you are almost done with this pregnancy! Hopefully you are feeling well, you look great! I am so excited that you are having a girl. You are going to have way to much fun buying stuff!

Collard Family said...

Emily, we are so excited for you to have your little girl!