Does anyone get the 24th of July off anymore? This year I had it off. We took the boys to the Days of '47 parade with my sister and parents. The kids seemed to enjoy themselves, eating lots of candy and running around. I must say I was not impressed with the parade. Then my Mom and I headed out for some shopping while Grandpa watched the boys. Then we let the boys run through the sprinklers "California style", wearing their aunt Ashley's T-shirts. We ate Popsicles. Then we met up with the rest of the family who had to work for dinner at Zuppas. yummy! I could eat there everyday, Jeff thinks we do!! Then we went to Maggie Moos for ice cream. Then we went to Cottonwood Heights fireworks! It was a fun day!!

Gage watching parade

Gage and Carson at parade

Gage and Jeff at fireworks

Family at fireworks


Gavin in the sprinklers

Gage running through sprinklers

Gavin loves doggies

Gage had BLUE ice cream at Maggie Moos

Gavin telling fat jokes at Zupas

Ashley and Gavin

Grandma and Gage watching fireworks
No comments:
Post a Comment