Friday, March 21, 2008

What we did this week






Well last Friday I took Gage to "Horton hears a who". I liked it, and so did Gage, but I know not everyone would like it. I love the Dr Seuss movies though. Gage told everyone he even got to share Diet Coke with Mom. I told him he should be letting everyone know that he drinks diet coke.
On Monday for St. Patrick's Day the boys had a very green dinner. Gavin could care less, and Gage didn't really want to eat anything that was green that wasn't suppose to be!! Gage just said, "Let's get this 17 pinches thing over with so we can get to Easter!" (St. Patrick's day is the 17th)

Gavin is walking a lot more this week. He climbed onto the dishwasher and stood up on it! He was so proud of himself!!

Gavin ended up getting sick this week, no surprise I guess. He is now getting albuterol treatments every 4 hours! How fun it is to give a baby respiratory treatments! Poor little guy. I haven't had much sleep this week! So when Gage asked me where the Easter Bunny lived I went blank! I said a bunny hole. But that wasn't good enough he needed the location! I was so brain dead, I had to texted Jeff and ask him. He said a bunny hole! He obviously hasn't slept much either! We finally decided on bunny town! So Gage says only small bunnies live in bunny town. But after some negotiating, we decided it was bunny town.

Gavin had his year check up, here are his stats:
23 pounds 4 ounces
29.5 inches long
44.5cms head circumference
his head is only in the 6th percentile
He may not be as big as Gage is, guess we'll see!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

uh oh! That is what I said when I saw that nebulizer picture. Oh how far we have come since Riley's first "treatment" (it makes it sound like something you'd pay for at an elite spa!) When Riley has an asthmatic episode, I'm still not very good and giving him the treatments through the night for the prescribed 4 nights or whatever it is. Hopefully whatever he's got will not lead into asthma.