OK so I have this love, hate relationship with crocs. Hate the way the look, I always thought they were some pretty ugly shoes. But last year we were shopping for shoes at payless for Gage for my brothers wedding, I wanted cheap shoes because I knew he wouldn't wear them for very long. So they had their buy one get one sale going on. Gage wanted these crocs. I didn't care because they would be so cheap. Well he wore those shoes nonstop during the summer. But one day we couldn't find them anywhere. I will have to admit I was not too upset because fall was coming and he couldn't where them in the cold anyway. But Gage was rather upset. Well fall and winter comes and I am putting on and tying his shoes 15 times a day! I was going crazy!!! So for Christmas Gage got the Mammoth Crocs. They are crocs with lining in them to keep your feet warm!! LOVE them!!! He wore them everywhere!! Even to church, but I didn't care because I wasn't putting on his shoes a million times a day anymore. After Gage would go to bed,
I would here him get into his closet and get his crocs on and go back to bed!! Well a miracle has happened. We found his old crocs this weekend, and as you can imagine he hasn't stopped wearing them, yes he is even sleeping in them!!!
1 comment:
I gotta tell you I agreed completely with you till we bought some for Sam. She has worn them all summer. They even work out great for school during the winter. She wears her snow boots to school and then puts those on in the building, this way the teacher doesn't have to help her change her shoes after every recess!!
Post a Comment