We had a wonderful Christmas!! It went by so quickly. Here is a synopsis of our Christmas weekend with lots of pictures!!
On Saturday we took the boys sledding! They both enjoyed it!! I think Gage was in heaven!
On Sunday Jeff's family came over for dinner, then we went to temple square to see the lights, then over to Matt's house for games and dessert. We had a lot of fun. We decorated cookies for dessert. Gage's had more sprinkles than frosting or cookie.
On Monday, Christmas Eve, we went sledding with the Curtis family, despite the frigid cold and lack of snow, we had fun. We came to our house for mint cookies and hot chocolate. Then we braved the snow storm to travel to Grandma's and Grandpa's. We had YUMMY french dips for dinner. Then Gage performed his song, he actually sat still through the majority of this one. He didn't appear to have ADHD this time. Then we played some Rock Band. That was alot of fun. I failed at the drums big time. I don't have a single ounce of rhythm in me!! Jeff and my brothers did great! Then we decorated cookies for Santa. Tyler and Ashley by far out did the rest of us! Then we got to open our one Christmas Eve Present, PJ"S!!!! We took lots of pictures but just not on my digital I guess! I will have to wait to develop my film. Then we headed home to get in bed before Santa came.
Christmas morning it took me 10 minutes to wake Gage up. He partied too hard the night before!! When he finally woke up and saw all the presents he was in shock!! We had a good time opening all our presents. I think Gage opened everyones. Yes, Santa brought Gage checkers and video games. And plenty of other toys. Gavin got spoiled too! Gavin was surprisingly interested in the toys as much as the wrapping paper and ribbon. Gage got a remote control FJ Cruiser, it had only been open for less than 10 minutes before Gavin ate the flag off of it!! Gavin will eat anything!! He loves paper! After opening presents we headed back to Grandma and Grandpas for MORE presents and lunch!! We of course played more rock band. We headed home so the boys could play with their toys and I could try to take a nap! Taking a nap of course didn't pan out. I had to work that night, on no sleep, and very little sleep for a week! But I survived. The next day I just set the boys in the pile of new toys, turned on some DVD's and layed there and watched them until Jeff got home!
Now I am exaughsted, my house looks like a tornado struck it, I have about 10 loads of laundry to do, and bills to pay. But oh well, it was worth it! We had a wonderful Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment